Saturday, October 11, 2008

Final exam soon....PMR-ers, good luck!!

Hmm, final exam's coming soon...It's next next week, so cant blog liao...Not after my exam ends....
Ok, so PMR is tis coming mondays...I wonder, how does the form 3 feel? I still remember tat during my year, i was really nervous and had nightmare very often...
However, now, when my Form4's almost came to an end, i really think tat, come on lar!! Form5's worse, man!!
Haha...=D Okay, i noe tat, k?!
Anyway, Good Luck to all the PMR students...!!
Joshua, Evon, Jordy(the cute 1), Sonia, Jonathan, Shian hUi, and others....
God Bless...Dont be too nervous... God's by ur sides...

4 comments:

i HATE myself!!! said...

same de no1 drop comment
gege come drop lorh......
tat bear u hugging very cute^^

btw how u make ur blog so nice??my blog very LAME de

i HATE myself!!! said...

dun put yong lei

put gege^^

...Janice... said...

haha...thanks for the comment..of cos my egg can eat..chef-to-be jocelynn :D

i HATE myself!!! said...

so gud de........m elei nid wait few more weeks.........come my blog lei http://raremarsu.blogspot.com.....come orh me wait for u