Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sory...

2day was really miserable...
I know i made a wrong decision...
Sorry!! I dun mean it...
'm really worried bout my frens, so i get nervous...
Anyway, time will heals up, lyk wad u said....
I will be ok, Gambateh!!
Hope u will be ok too...
Really sorry....

For RED CRESCENT...
I promise i will be a good leader...
I might not be the best among the all, but i will try to be BETTER...
Thanks for giving me a chance...
I strongly believe that all the committees chosen tis year, r really good o i shud say EXCELLENT...
If i fail to achieve wif ur'll help, i'm really guilty, so i will do my best!!~

i will~

I PROMISE!!

For HC, dun be too sad...
It's not all bout post only...
U have to get through tis somehow...
When we r out to the society, we have to face many things...
At that time, the porblem that we face, will be much much harder n more serious that we might dunno wad to do...
So, now, just see it as a small problem n get through it...
Dun torture urself by not eating n hiding in ur bedroom whole day...
I know u can do tis...
Heheh^.^
Go! Go! Go!
I have been through the hardest time too...
I can guarantee that my problem at tat time will be hundred times ur problem now...
Hahah...XD

For WT,
I made a serious mistake...
I have been selfish....
Cos, i really need to get things solves...
N i know i made the wrong decision...
But then it's not a irreturnable decision...
I can just say sorry....
I m clear what i shud do now....
I will do what i can do...
I'm not made to be a leader, so i will learn from my mistake n made myself one....
Cos it's all bout learning the correct thing from ur mistake n dun make the same mistake twice...

From now on,
KAY n EILEEN,
the previous committee made the decision,
so i will try to prove that the decison is correct...
i will TRY not to make u guys disappointed...
But if i do something wrong, do correct me n i will surely change...
I'll not be busy body....
I'll make sure i do my job well...
The rest, of course i cant just pretend not to hear the "OTHER" PROBLEM, but i will make sure that i discuss wif my committee members before i made any decision....

I PROMISE!!

Ah piao ge, hope that both of us will commit well n do a great job....*wif the help of ah piaos* Haha....
All the committees of RED CRESCENT YOUTH UNIT 6# 2008/2009

WE CAN DO IT!!
Yeah!!


---Full of energy now after writing blog...---

2 comments:

Eileen said...

great one!=)
and..yea.just hope that they're awake by now.
and..don't worry,im not a good leader but im a great helper.*ish,so perasan* and im always......LAME!

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Thanks ya....