Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just got my report book!!

OMG!!

Today i just got my report book....

Hmm, everything was quite ok

Except for biology...The most unsatisfied 1...

but luckily i got an A for tat too...

I not yet let my parents see(or i should use the word "examine") my report book...

*I wonder wad will they say, when they saw d "surprising results.."*

Anyway, i just noticed tat i have not blogging for almost 20 days...

How could i??

There has been many interesting things happen....

1. I went for inter-class debate competition...

Eventually, i managed to compete till semi-final but i lose...

Anyway, it was indeed a good experience for me....

Train me to b more independence n brave...

After i joined the debate, i realised tat i can really crap a lot when i m nervous o when i HAVE to do so...

N i even get best debator for priliminary 1...But tat was just a small priliminary lar...

(ppl might think tat, just a smol priliminary, i can oso get best debator mar...)

But then it really give me great confidence ever since...

Ida even asked me whether i could join for the SWINBURNE's inter-school debate competition...Wow!! Tat sounds so nice!! I know this will be a very good chance for me, or even the one n only chance...But i really dun have confidence on tat.....

PS* Jocelynn, Ida only touched on tat, dun b too serious bout tat, it might not happen, they might find another person instead...Heheh...

2. I was asked to organise the red crescent's coming telematch...

At first i stick the notice on the notice board n went to see any1 had written their name on the paper o not....

But then very disappointed....Because just a few people wrote their names down...

Then when i went to see it again, it's full!! omg!! really full....

I think i moght need to stick another paper so tat they will have more spaces to write their names...

*a good achievement*

3. My friends even teach me how to speak German language....There is a German exchange student in my next class....She can speak good German *of course* So i learn some from my friends too....

a) Guthentag---Good day!!
b)Ish li bi ish----I love u
c)Dish li bi ich?---Do u love me??
d) Yaspiensta---Yes
e) sehon---pretty

Not really sure whether it spells like these o not, but it pronouns in this way...Tat's wad i learn for now...
Haha^.^

Btw, i also learn korean from my other friends....So happy that they are willing to teach me....Heheh@.@

Haiz....

But because i took part in the debate competition, i cant really catch up wif the lessons in class...I feel so bad n sad bout tat....I'm still struggling to cope up wif teacher's pace...

Hope i can be in the normal life pace again...

Gambateh!!

No comments: