Sunday, April 27, 2008

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?


Nope.. It happens but it does not last long...So, i know it happens, but i don't BELIEVE it...


2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?


Sometimes when i just woke up from a nap in the afternoon, i did...Heheh..^.^

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Before i know God, i will surely said Australia, New Zealand or even Wonderland, cos i get to enjoy... but now, i would say, i would like to go to heaven...I want to be wif God, who always listen, care n help me when i need Him...

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

I can earn much money to take care of my parents, let them always be happy....Papa and MUMMY, i LOVE u!!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Nope...It's scientifically true...But whenever after raining, i m longing to see a rainbow, but it does not appear...So, as i cant get to see it, i dun believe...Lol

6 do you like being who you are today?

Yes, as it's wad God gives me...

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Give them to my parents...Let them take care of the money, cos i'm not good in managing $.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Yes, but depends on the situation.(cos if u do not do so, tat some1 might like u too...So, u would probably lost a chance....Anyway, it's nothing wrong to be the 1st, sometimes...)

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?

I cant swim!

10. Do you wear boxers?

Nope.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?

A car with four wheels that can bring me to everywhere at a fast rate...*wooo...Sounds scientific, related to physics i guess?*

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?

Hug. It gives me strength...Kiss makes me feel weak i think (i've never been kissed, so i don't know...seriously)

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Point out!Although truth always is the most painful thing.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My parents and God for now, when i had my own children, i would say my parents, God and children...

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

Depends.


16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?

My desktop!!


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

My attitude.....

18. What makes you feel disappointed?

When i'm disappointed by someone...Lol

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?

No...Just live the present to the fullest...

20.What's your name?

JOCELYNN(LYNLYN).


i tag.

1.Jan
2.Janice
3.No idea
4.Daphne
5.Wei Yin
6.Yong
7.No idea
8. No idea

Not much blogger here...Heheh XD

8 comments:

Eileen said...

yes u did it!heheh

Daphling^^ said...

halo...u tagged me again ah...hahaha..eileen also tagged me..but i also tak enough friends haha btw thanks^^

i HATE myself!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i HATE myself!!! said...

mei mei ah.....duno me le lah....din tag me.....

i HATE myself!!! said...

lynn lynn!!!!u ther?????me nonid in 1st place le larh.....hmph

i HATE myself!!! said...

u stil no put gor go rinto list!!!T@T...mei no syg gor le

Jan said...

yong is really crazy....

dont have 2 mind him...

^^

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Yalo....Haha...Ok lar, put gor gor de name lor...So fussy geh...