Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival!!


Oh, it's mooncake festival again...
Hmm, it seems to be a tradition that everyone will lit the lantern during this festival, all even some1 aged lyk me!!
Just now, my sis and i lit the lanterns...Well, basically all the lanterns are lit by her and i just watched tv...HeheXD
Hmm, however, at first, i was really high and happy bout this festival...
Then, out of no way, i just suddenly feel down...
I think i m really emo!!
Ok, so we ate dinner, then the mooncake...
Hmm, my papa said the mooncakes are getting sweeter and sweeter....
Not like the original flavour...Ok, i guess this is the "contribution" of food preservative like sugar, etc...~
Erm, then...Oh ya!! Our dog has their "mooncake" too..
Hehe, we gave it to them...Then, they have tis big feast with their bones...
And, finally, i took some photos of the mooncakes and the lanterns...

I guess, it's not a special celebration for my family, as there are only four of us and all are so-called grown up people already... Hehe=D

No comments: