Tuesday, March 18, 2008

bETRAYER!!!

Haiz~ Betrayed by a gud fren of mine...

Today was such a bad day for me...

I get to noe the true side of my fren, being a betrayer all tis while...

The saddest part is tat, she not only betrayed me, but in fact, the whole gang of my frens are betrayed by her...

She was pretending to be gud n nice to us, but then on the other hand, she told others bout my gang's bad things...*but all tis things did not exist AT ALL* She is just being a hypocrit....

I'm really sad...She used to be very gud to us, is tat all a lie?? O just an act?? i really hope tat we can be gud frens lyk before....

To u:

I really hope tat we r frens again....In fact, u cn come back to our gang....Tat day, u told the others bout us, unfortunately, we heard it...We were very shocked...How could u do tis to us?? We never said tat we wanted to quit rc....Y do u said so?? U r just making the committee to hate us...U SHUD NOT SAID TAT AT ALL...

We did not confess to the committee wad u had done to us...But till today, cos u did tis to us, we had told the committee wad we think...N finally, i had found out many things which i did not noe at all....If u wan to get the post soo much, JUST TAKE IT!!! We dun mind...But we r sure if u r in, u might not wish to commit wif us...But it's all bout TEAMWORK!!

I'm really disappointed...We trust u, u protect u, in fact, 2day, we still did not say out totally everything...We just said tat we did not say we wanted to quit rc...We still wan u as a fren, if u change....

Haiz~

3 comments:

Eileen said...

just,let her be.

p/s:yes i know who u're talking bout.2mr telematch!!!!=)
cant wait xD

i HATE myself!!! said...

mei, hu isit???gor gor go FUCK her up.....MCB say lyk tat to my mei mei "de gang".......mai cibai......

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Oi gor!! Dont scold bad words/foul language in my blog lar...Hmph!! Nvm, thanks gor, i noe u care...Nothing le lar...