Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long "tiang" again...

Ha!! Feeling relieved now...
After everything is over, i'm kinda relax and not alert at all!!

Juz now, as i was walking in the school compound, headed to the main gate through canteen, Jia Haw told me that he saw JS near the toilet...So i was kinda disappointed as i didnt saw JS(my idol, recognized as the "most"*or mayb second* handsome guy among form 4---not sure bout it, at least till now, he is)...

JS- a guy, Form 4, tall, fair, polite, good-looking, many girls are crazy bout him...

OK!! Now, so as i was chatting (or scolding n nagging) with Jia Haw, i didnt notice the tiang (pole) in front of me...
Then, as i turned, my "steel" head knocked straight onto the pole and produced a loud "bang"....
Everyone, especially the afternoon session students laughed at me....
If u wonder where JH was at that time, well, he walked right in front of me, quite far away already...But right at the time i knocked onto the pole, he turned his head n headed back...
So you could imagine how strong is the impulsive force(physics)...
Ok, i have this good attitude that whenever i talked to someone, i would look straight to the person whom i'm having a conversation with...
And that's the walk-down too...
This is not the first time i had knocked my iron-made head onto the pole...
But,....i just cant stop this tragedy...
See?? It happened again today...

When i reviewed bout the whole incident just now, it was kinda funny, no wonder everyone laughed.... How stupid i m....
Well, just now, when i was talking to jH, actually we were walking quite slowly.
And when the conversation ended and i noticed that i had to get to the car quickly so that i wont miss my tuition, i conserved lots of energy and turned my body around to walked quickly to the main gate....
Unfortunately, just as i turned, the pole was right in front of me, greeting my teeny-weeny head...
So, the whole incident was like, i purposely knocked my head onto the pole....
It's so funny and stupid!!

I told my mum bout it, but she get so serious with this matter, she even asked me to go for X-Ray checking....
Ok, it's not that serious....
It's just a "bump" on my forehead now....

NO BIG DEAL...





No big deal??


Really??


Erm...



Eheh...

3 comments:

Daphling^^ said...

Hi hi...hahaha..template har..i cincai lai one..u go customize then go layout then cincai choose u like one..i juz do like this..hahaha..if u wan sendiri design one..i donno boh..mayb nid to ask eileen..n u can choose a pic to put at ur title back ground..try again lo...if cannot..hehe..have a nice day^^hahaha

*L () v E v | v |* said...

haha~ sorry for late reply de comment~ hehe~ hmm~ i was juz too bored tat time n dono wad to do le la~ lala~ hmm~ u really go long tiang owh? got become flower horn fish ma owh? lol

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Haha...It become red red de... Cant help, just pay soo much attention in talking lo...