Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another week without streamyx..~

Haiz...So long din write a blog to myself....

hmm, where shud i start??

First of all, i had just finished organising a first aid course..

It was really fun, especially the second day whereby we had a SAR(Search & Rescue) Heheh...

I was 1 of the casualties...

We were actually acting shock( o shud i said crazy??)

Hmm, we actually took a lot of picture, but cnt find it...

Well, show it next time...

Haiz...Very boring...

Holidays r ending soon, tomoro have to face the test paper liao....

WAd shud i do??

Oh no!!

Erm, anyway, red crescent is going up in pace now....There will be a flag day sale soon, so i will have to go n collect donations from the citizens...Who knows?? U might meet me in one of the shopping malls here...Hahah *dun forget to donate $ for me ya??* Heheh *wink*

PS* cnt talk much...Have to finish my bio homework so tat i wont get blacklisted by my "dearest" biology teacher...

No comments: