Sunday, March 9, 2008

好贵的晚餐。。




My cousin came to my house today, so later we r planning on having our dinner at Sushi King!!!

But then we never went to Fish Market gok...

So planning on going to finsh market....

Yet i miss KFC a lot...the fish fillet burger, the big big burger, french fries(might sound ordinary but tasty*yum yum*)

Then these delicious food made me think of PIzza Hut..CHEESE~* the big big pan pizza...OMG!!!

"watch up on ur saliva, man!!" Heheh>.< "Wanna go now?? Get changed!!! Ah jie(my cousin) is waiting..." kk.....

Haiz, nid to go now...Sure get so full till cnt online liao...

Then after holidays, sure obese....

Bloggy, see u again tomoro....MuackzzZ...Bye...Gud nite...

PS* too high, dun think tat i'm crazy though....*









OMG!!! I'm back from dinner....

ATTENTION to my frens....

Dun go to M.F.M to eat liao...

I'm not saying tat the M.F.M at kl n kch is the same, but i just went to kch's....It taste really TERRIBLE!! Plis, plis plis.....I'm suffering on stomachache n feel lyk vomitting now(food poisoning izit?)

Haiz.....Yet soo expensive....

一杯SPRITE都要六令吉呢。。。表哥说可能那水喝了可以”抗癌”吧。。哈哈, 好讽刺噢。。。

还有,可能那菜不合我的口味吧。。。

我还真是第一次吃粉红色的鱼肉也。。。好健康的鱼噢。。。

所以之后, 我们就干脆到KFC去吃汉堡咯。。。

唉。。。好饱噢。。。下次不再去那里吃了。。。

喝!!

各位,如果想去那里吃,想清楚噢。。。

No comments: