Thursday, March 6, 2008

New StarTing~

Hmm, just started my blog today...Well, why isit so called "A key to my past..@Heart"?? *blink blink* i wonder why ya....

In fact, it's just a new starting to forget my own past...a place for me to release stress!!! First n foremost, i started tis blog just because i've viewed jan n janice's blogs n get to know bout it...Hahah... I sooo outdated de bo...
Then my sis laughed at me cause she had already started tis blog quite a long time....

As an introduction, my name is Jocelynn^.^ a girl(of course) ..... turning sixteen in coming 9 months...=.=" Heheh...Erm, nth much to say...Let's start on today's "issue"...

Wow!! Finally survive from my pre-semester exam arr....So tough... 2day we just had our physics, pjk n sivik examination... It's weird, physics was quite easy but then pjk n sivik were SOOOO DIFFICULT!! Luckily both these subjects ar not included in sPM!!! *phew~*

After exam, i tried soo hard to online, but then streamyx really sot sot d....Hmm, election coming soon, shud ask government to improve on the telecom lar...Haiz~ Wanna get online oso very hard...OMG!! Then, went for physics tuition again...So tired..Zhi yong them quit the tuition liao, cause they said the teacher was really annoying, see him behsong...Hahah!! The teacher keep on saying "oi?" when we were noisy....Swt lar (To teacher: Try to change another phrase next time, like "hello monkeys?? " Then mayb we will stop talking n listen to u for a "second" onl) Heheh...Bad bad me....

Well, tat's the end of today...^.^

No comments: