Monday, December 15, 2008

Creative Handy Items....D.I.Y by me...

Hmm...Last last Saturday after i attended the Christian Fellowship, i decided to take part in a lantern-making competition in church for the parade hold on this coming Saturday....
At first, i did not noe wad to do and where and what to buy for the materials....I cant find the "lantern paper", so lastly, i decided to make it using toothpicks..
Ok!! It really tested my patience... Imagine this, sticking the toothpicks 1 by 1 to make a Christmas tree...
Hmm, the cost was really expensive too, cos i din plan before i buy, so, i wasted lots of money on sth useless, which make my mum burns her top of this...

Front view
Side view
Back view
The rod
Overall look



Then, after finished making the lantern, there's still many materials left, so i started to use them to decorate my room...=D
Erm, everything was running smooth and i was quite impressed with the products... I love them...(tat was the products a few days ago...)
The small board that i sticked onto the wall...
The notice box...It's decorated to stick notes on it... Hehe...=D The prettier it is, the more energy i have to study mar...
The tissue box, made out of chocolate chips' box...


Besides, i've already filled all my jewelleries into the jewellery's box given by 7 sis oh...i like it soo much...Cos it's pink and it has hello Kitty on it!! hehe..Thanks...
The first ring is from.........***** , hehe=P Aiyo... Dont think too much it's from Nikki(7 sis)..Everyone had 1, with different colours...


Today, i saw a file, which i got it from 1 of my seniors, KFA(Hehe...U forgot to take back ur file...=P)..So, i used it to make a kind like photo album for 7 sis...Hope u guys like it...=3
Front view
Back view
The inside...Only half-way done...




So, now... Who else have sth to be decorated, but not started yet, get it to me...If i can, i will help u!!^.^

No comments: