Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged by Yin

Name 11 people to do this survey. Answer these questions honestly**( formalities )**Anyone who's bored and doesn't mind doing one.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
- Not at this age...

2 ) Describe urself in one word.Normal.
- Short (ok!! i accept this truth now...Everyone is growing, except me!!T.T)

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- Someone who really loves me (if i have to "pick" for marriage)... Cos, he will treat me nicely for sure...So, i will love him back as well...(it's just a matter of time)

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?Love?
- Love?? Not sure whether it's love o not..But yes..

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
- Yes...love is the root of every feelings...I believe that...

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- Really?? Just 5 more minutes?? ok!! I will tell him..."God gives me the courage to love u...GOD BLESS..."

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
- Come on!! Trust me...(just like tat i guess...)

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yes...

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
- Erm, most probably cos they dun have "that" thing, they were defeated, so they're jealous!!XD

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- Can never stop themselves from "attaching" themselves to any gurls o boys..

11) What's your different from your friends?
- As compared to my best fren, i'm noisy, talkative and quite funny? i guess...

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
- In my own bedroom

2 ) Who do you love the most?
- God

3 ) Tell us your dream last night?
- OMG!! I cant remember lar...

4 ) Ever hated someone so bad?
- Yes...but now, i learn to forgive...

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Cant recall for now... I guess i've not heard the most hurtful 1...hehe^.^

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]

:: Had a beer with?
- I've not drank beer before...not even till now.

:: Went to the movies with?
- My cousins....Yeah!! Watched Madagascar 2, Twilight and Quarantine!!

:: Talked on the cell phone with?
- My eldest sis to seek for advice..

:: You hugged?
- My pillow...

:: You yelled at?
- My papa (not yelled, just a bit louder)

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]

>> Kissed sumone?
- NO!!! I've not kissed anyone before....not at this age...Mayb never, till my marriage

>> Sing/sung/song?
- Yes..With my sis, planning to sing a song during my cousin's wedding...but better not..!!hehe

>> Danced crazy?
- erm, yes i guess....i dun rmeember, but i did sth like tat before..

// Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
- today....papa scold me instead of sis...Both of us did sth wrong, why m i the one to b scolded??

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
- If i'm at home, i will call eldest sis.(cos she's not in Kuching..Then, i will tell my parents and second sis too..."I love you"

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
- Wish that everyone will love God just like how He loves us and never give up in helping us..GOD BLESS!

//Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- Never..and i dun like ppl to blackmail me too=D

// Are you old fashioned?
- Not sure... But my sis said that my "taste" is quite weird...=.=??

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
- Both...Cos, i don't want to hurt them and really don't want to get a bad reply from the one that i love... But, if "harder", would b to tell them i do not love them back, it hurts i noe...and quite bad, isnt it??

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- God... like papa telling me dont go to church...I cant, i will still go every saturday and sunday,if i can...*neninenipupu=P*


I tag:
Liyana
Sara
Asmah
Natalie
Ida
Eileen
Jia Jia
Julie
K.Yong
Janice
Ding Ting
Zi Sing

No comments: