Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh NO!!!

Oh NO!!!

Tomorrow is the last day for the Go Green poster international competition...

But then my computer cant print out the words...Why?? How can it be so??

OMG!! I dont know what should i do now...

I feel so guilty... I only wrote a summary nia....Din get to print the title...

Haiz...

Then, today i got back my exam paper...

Hmph!! My results really terrible...

Eng-83.3
Bio-68.7
Physics-86
Chemistry-78

So Kektiok!! The Bio teacher so bad de.... I ask her question, my answer similar to my friend's, just that mine is longer, then i asked her correct o not....

She didn't even look at it then pushed the test paper away... and said "NO!"

So bad de...I angry liao...Really mad now...68 arr...I told my parents le...My papa no response, my mummy nagged a little bit....Then my sisters were like "Ha?! 68 meh?! Ahgai!! Y like tat?"

Yalo, you asked me, i also dont know y mar... My eyes got problem wa....Cant read carefully....

Teacher always like print out the test paper, then on the exam itself, teacher will came in and change the question.... Then i so soi, teacher change de question is essay part de, i go and change the structure part de, the question no. and question itself related, so i thought so 準, write till so 爽 gok....

Then when got back my paper, 10 marks gone arr!! Argh!!!!

Y the teacher like that de?? like 針對我... Maybe because i always asked questions during lessons then sometimes she dont know how to answer, very siasoi lo...
Haiz....Nvm....

Next time i will get good good mark de....Hmph!!


Saying oF the DaY:
Do not give up when you face problem, as it's a task to let us grown...

2 comments:

Daphling^^ said...

wah ur result so good..hahaha..happy belated 端午节too^^

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Not good leh...So sad arr...I think no streaming class lar, if yes, sure drop liao...