Saturday, June 7, 2008

My ChurCh DaY=D


Well, have to type my blog in English now, since gor gor complained tat his "chinese really terrible" (in fact he still knows how to use 成語) .

Haiz....First of all, I didn't get to attend all the activities i mentioned in the list in da last post...

Basically i went for all da activities except the 1 day trip wif iscf and red crescent's jungle trekking trip...

Well, my friend told me that she can't go for the trip, so since no friend is going, perhaps i won't go too....And hence i replace my PBK tuition on that day...So stupid arr me...

Then the Red Crescent's jungle trekking trip was postponed because the date mentioned was AGONG's birthday...And not many people signed up for the trip, so we decided to postponed...

Though, I think i get scolded by my friends cos i'm so undecisive, Sorry ya~

But then, I'm quite happy now, cos i just came back from church...晉道堂。 It's a good church though...Last night i went for the 少年團契。。。They're really very playful and funny...Then we did the 查經會。 Very fun too, let me know more bout JESUS...

Then, today is 主日。We went for 崇拜。 We sang lots of songs....Again, fun... 

Wow!! Cant believe it, i really went for a church ya~ 

Then we learn bout "FORGIVENESS" today...After this talk, I really think that there're many people i would like to forgive... Because I also did many things wrongly and some of them might be big cases...

Since Jesus forgave me and accept me as His daughter, I will also forgive the others just like how Jesus love me....

"Some of the cases or people, sometimes when they offense us, they didn't mean it... So we have to forgive them, love them,accept them."This is what I learn, and i will try my very hard to follow tis saying..


Saying of the day:

Love your enemies, save them and forgive them for whatever they had done wrongly...

-LynnLynn-

No comments: