Sunday, June 22, 2008

Public duty?? HahaXD just went for breakfast...

This morning, i woke up very late, overslept le....
Then i remembered i had a public duty at waterfront at 7 a.m.
But the problem is, i woke up at 7am...
I quickly called nikki to tell her that i would reach later...
After awhile, i reached the venue...
As they were having a morning aerobic exercise, the road was closed....
My mum and i walked from Poly Clinic to Old court House...
Then she walked back, alone...
I so worried and sad....
Then i met with the others...
Eileen and Shan Liang went elsewhere le...
Then I suggested all of us went to have our breakfast together, cos i very jungry mar...HeheXD
So, we went to find eileen and sl....
But then as we were looking for them,
Jia jia said her uncle is having an exbition on his sport car, just right opposite to the aerobic venue...
Thus, we cross the road and watch the exhibition...
There are all kinds of sports car (after renovate de...)
Hehe...Very geng oh...

Especially the motocycle....
There are different types of renovated motorcycle...
Most of them looked like disney world's product...
So cute, i took some photo on them...
Will upload soon...
___________________________________________________________________

OMG!!
My friend just asked me why dont i go to aylwin's house (my senior in chinese orchestra)...
I forgot jor!!
I paid for it le....There's a party...
That's not important (bout the money)....
Aylwin studies at KL le...
Now come back for a few weeks nia, and tonight's party is a celebration for our ZU Hun competition....
How can i forget?? How can I??
Cant meet Aylwin le...
And no celebration for Zu Hun le...
Stupid me!!
Sh*t....(Sorry, realy hate myself)
T.T *cry*
Why?? Stupid memory...
Stupid Jocelynn Tian!!
STUPID!!


Saying of the day:
Always note down important event in a notebook or in your handphone!!

No comments: