Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Un luckY~


UnluckY:
1. Yesterday, when i went for my English tuition, my bottle cap just opened and water flows out without me noticing it...When i realised, my shirt is wet already.... So unlucky...

2. Then 2day when i went for my ADD Maths tuition, as i came out from the car, i dropped my handkerchief and my hands are well-known for their "long-service pipe water"....So, i got my pants wet cos i rubbed my hand on them to keep my hands dry....(though not really useful)

3. Today we did our Biology peka, and by tomorrow, we had to hand in our results and all the documents...But just as i reached home and switched on my hp, my friends told me that all the results that we gained just now, wasn't correct... =.="

4. Today is the 2nd day i brought my beloved liuqin to school....Yesterday i brought it, but Foo Yong forgot to bring the Chinese Orchestra's room key. Today i brought it, Louisa said she will tell me when to bring the instrument...So basically, no stock checking, i bring the liu qin for "fun"? Aha!!~

Really unlucky... I want to go to church...
But my mum just told me that starts from this week, i cant go to church on saturday night for tuan2 qi4 le.... Cos kenaikan harga petrol!! Hmph!! I m really sad now...I missed tuan qi a lot...Though i just went for once...

Saying of The daY:
God, I need You now...I really NEED YOU...

No comments: