Thursday, June 19, 2008

StupiD daY~


Wow!!! 2day was really stupiD!!!

StupiD! StupiD!!

I just "came back" from tuition....

Or should i say just came back from tuition centre then..=.="
Half an hour ago, i went for my physics tuition.

Once i reached there, i saw my friends going too..
Then when i was climbing the staircase, my friend ran down and told me:

"Class cancelled. Teacher's not here."

OMG!!

Then, i quickly chased my mum's car but then my mum had already driven away...


And i just realised that my hp out of credit...


Luckily i remembered that my friend, Hui Ching and her mother were at UNACO(a big grocery centre nearby---really near).


Thus, i walked there and asked for handphone to make a call to my dearest mum...


However, Hui Ching said that her hp had no credit too and her mum didnt bring along her hp...


Her mum kindly offered me a ride home, but unfortunately,

i'm quite stupid, i cant even recognised the way home from tuition centre...


I tried to explain to hc's mum the nearest building to my sweet home, but she didnt know the place too....


Finally, Hui Ching said she will go home first, since her home is just nearby and then make a call to my mum to ask her pick me....


How good...


Finally, my mum came and picked me home...


I even dropped Melissa at her house too cos her father went off too...


Haha...


To ah-sa: " Welcome!! It's just a small matter, not mahuan at all ^.^"


My mum said, " See?? Dun even recognise the way home. Next time, if u r kidnapped, then sure cant come home eventhough u escaped.."


Haha (True, i agreed too...XD)

Anyway, i am safely at home now...Luckily...

Oh, btw, i forgot to mention y izit no tuition rite??


Cos my tutor's father just passed away...


How sad, pity....


God bless...


Then, while waiting for our car, we were standing in front of the centre....


Whenever we saw our friends coming, we had to repeated that no tuition...(though it's not me repeating the word, it's another two kind girls...)


We were "mobile notices"...Hahax....


Going to finish my novel now...


Saying of the day:

Whenever we face a problem that seems unable to be solved, God will tell us or help us in what we do, through another medium, people or an incident....May God Bless You All.=D

No comments: