Saturday, November 1, 2008

EXAM is "going" to be OVER!!!!

Yeah!! Finally, the school final exam is going to say "bubai" to me....
Ya, bye~ i wont miss u either....
Hmm....I cant imagine how can i survive in this 3 weeks paper war??
It's so-called torturing my own mind and wasting my precious time for sleeping...

So, let's see.... What's my opinion on this exam??
"Damn hard!!"
Oopps..=X

Hope u "wont" see that phrase...
*in fact, i hope the teacher will see this and know wad we all think..*
Ok!! Back to the point....
At the first week, it was all okay...except for sejarah, which made me suffered all night, memorising all the facts and wad the "tamadun" thingi had to do with me?!
Teacher said, "When we study history, we will know wad had happened before and tried not to do the same mistake again..." okay, something like tat....
But..... But!!! I really dun wan to wad happened a few "masihi" ago....
Come on lar!! At tat time, there's not much development yet.... Maybe there is... But it's long long ago... And all the names are really difficult to get into my mind.... (no place for all of the tokoh, sorry!=P)
So, i STRONGLY believed that Form 4 history really had nothing much contribution to us...^.^
Hehe.... ( Pn. Maimunah, dun be sad... I still study though...)
Then, oh ya!!
The very 1st and 2nd day, we had all the science experimental reports crinkled altogether....
How am i suppose to memorise the biology and chemistry experimental reports at the same time....
I'm quite glad that i din write out the chemistry report for biology and vice versa....
At least.....I got over that...1!! yeah~

Then, very funny.... We had a long rest and continued our exam on the next wedenesday....
Isnt this weird... My sis said she never see any school had this kind of exam before....
1 week exam then rest for 5 days and continued again....
*Want us to re-charge our power, i think*

Second week:

1. Wednesday-
  • Add Maths 1 & 2..
Teacher.... Paper 2 was not as easy as u said.... Oh!! I might even fail.... I think i put blank for 1 question... and the others.... I dunno how to do... So i just copy the questions down and do "something" to the questions... But i'm sure that's not the answers lar... *Hope i can passed for add maths*

2. Thursday-
  • We had biology 2 and BM 1
Bio was kinda difficult...Wad is the "eutophocytes?" something like that... Izit an animal or plant?? I think i did that wrongly... Hmm...Then, it's continued by BM 1... Writing essay could be hard too, especially when ur hand is really painful and numb....

3. Friday-
  • Chemistry 2 and BI 1
Chemistry was okay... But BI was kinda worried... I'm not really good in english.. So, basically, i think essay-writing is very hard... I cant express my idea well in beautiful phrases... So.... ah...nvm...

So, that's all i had for now... Monday, we will continue our exam again..
We have EST 1&2, Mathematics 1, physics1, bio 1, chem 1 and sivik as the last subject...
Hope i can survive in the war.... Afterall, it's objective questions.. Get all the bullets well-prepared for "tembak" Haha!!=D

Next thing...
MY ELDEST SIS HAD CAME BACK!!
I'm not sure whether it's a good news o not...
I had always wanted her to come back.... But then....
Once she's back, hide all the food in ur kitchen o else she will finish up all the things...]
The cakes.....cookies....drinks....Owh!!

U know, during exam, when i studied, i really feel very hungry... So all these food were like fuel for me....
But, somehow, i think my sis is "hungry-ier" than me...
She ate NON-STOP!!
So, second sis calls her "THE BIG RAT" now....
Quite suits her i think...XD
And, my second sis had this "brilliant" idea...
She hid all the food when we were not at home the other day....
And when i wanna eat....go the the table, nothing's there....
When i asked her, she said, "I hid them...So, the big rat cant eat!!"
Okay~ BUT NOW, U HID THEM!! i cant eat either!!
*stupid leh..*
Wad if u hid them for too long and somehow, u forgot where they are....
How?? By the time u found them, they might be expired liao lar....
Haiz....

Erm, last night, i begged mum to brign me to KFC!!
Then, I had this Zinger Mac with cheezy wedges...Yum* yum*=P
Unfortunately, i got sick today....
Sneeze since around 6am and cant sleep since then....
Now, still sneezing....
"apu~CHIU!!!!"
*where's my tissue??* [wait ya~ chiu!!]

Finding tissue.....

............



....................



.................................



..........................................



........................................................




.........................................................................................




..............HA.....HA......CHIU!!!......................................................
oopps!!

*Back!!*

I think...I need to take a logn nap later....

That's all for now.... Have to deal with my nose ya~

After i finished my exam, sure blog blog bloggy all week.... HeheXD

No comments: