Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Confusion + Headache +.+

Okay... I'm really, indeed, absolutely confused now...
At first, he likes her...then she dun like him...
Then, she likes him, he dun like her...
And then, vice versa again... Confused!!
Wad's going on?? Hmmm....
okay, fine!!
Just wait and see who's tougher...T.T

Headache arr... not bcos of any other things...
But, in fact, my cousins are really going to turn me into nut nut liao...
First, my aunt asked me to help, studying together wif my cousin (boy of my age) for his Biology...
Thus, i've to persuade him to study wif me... Finally, he agreed...
Then, after studied Bio, just right after a few minutes then, my aunt said, " Lynlyn, help and guide Queenie to study..."
Ok lo... I've to play the "teacher"'s role and teach my younger cousin then...
But, there comes the headache-making problem..
I asked her to do 30 questions from her reference book, and guess wad?!
SHE NEGOTIATE WIF ME!! she gave herself 50% discount and just did 15 questions...
Wad to do?? She's my "friend-like" cousin bah...
So, i just let her be...
Well, however, eventhough i wanan let go, but my second sis came into the room and just snatched away my cousin's hp...She said, "U wont get back ur hp unless u finished doing all the 3 chapters' questions, which will b 90 questions afterall!!"
HahaXD serves u right!! ooppss=P
So, next time, i'm thinking of using this method too....
Guess that HANDPHONE is just like life for someone ya~ ^.<

No comments: