Friday, November 21, 2008

It's my Birthday!!yeah~

Ok, it's my birthday today...*practically, i m old!!*
Hmm... I cant really remember who said that 16 years old is called after "sweet-16"??
I'm actually longing for this birthday...cos my birthday's actually quite late(as compared to most of my frens,who are always older than me!!XD), so...i was thinking of having a different birthday celebration this year...

Ok, so my foster brother(currently at new zealand) asked me to online at 12am today cos he said there'll b a surprise for me...
Wait, wait, waiting for half-an-hour, he finally online!! (he told me it was 5am there..)
So, right at 12am, he was the first to wish me Happee Birthday!! So touch, yet missing him too...cos he still remember and also becos it's a miracle that he was up so early...haha=D (no offense, this is the earliest i think, since i noe u...)
Then, there's suddenly a boom on my msn...so many conversation box appeared...
All da' "Happy Birthday" wishes... THANKS AGAIN, frens!!
Hmm... Then, my hp also rang, with all the messages of wishes too... But unfortunately, i cant reply all the thank you to u guys, cos my hp was dying up of bancruptcy.. Sorry too...
So, i stayed up till 1.30am....

In conjunction with that, i woke up late at 10am (but not the late-st since holidays had started..hehe=P)
Then, i suddenly realised that....
OMG!! I had a sorethroat... How come??
This's WRONG!!.... ok, Mr. Sorethroat, i wont let u ruin up my perfect, sweet day...Wait n see, hmph!!
Then, i watched tv.....Bla, bla, bla..(ah ma's life again..)
Oh ya!! I saw my papa just came back from some places, i reminded him to buy my burday number... *1121* hehe=D... It's the tradition i guess, for buying Toto, Magnum4d, or Cashsweep during special celebration... And my burfday number was quite often to be out!! (Those who bought this num after reading my blog, if u win, remember to give me some $ ya~)

After that, ok...It's FRIDAY, which means i've to report myself to En. Bahalludin again... PBK!!
Since Valerie and Ching are not going to tuition, i've to accompany JJ, as i'd promised...
Finally, we've finished the whole story on "Seteguh Karang"...
Nah~ i dont like the ending... Y izit Wan Asri and Anis were just friends?? Anis was really a tough girl... I would want to see her falling in love with Asri... The two As'...hahaXD Ok, but, at least, it's a happy ending that the whole family members got back together again...

Erm... well, mum sponsored me on my hp credit... And i got 50% extra credit for my birthday...(How good DIGI is...)
Then, i requested to go for PIZZA HUT... However, mum said she wanna go for KFC...
Okay, deal!! Both of these are my favourite...
Owh~ pizza!! (owh~ owh~ uuu~~ the cheeze!1 the cheeze!!)
KFC~ Yum yum... (look at the french fries...they're calling for me... I can hear u~)

But then, when we go home, mum said that i'm having a sorethroat right...Then, i'm not allowed to eat too fried-dy food...(in an exchange, she said the cost for 1 KFC-meal will then be used as my hp credit again tomoro...Yeah!! Haha=D)
Thus, i've to sacrifice my yummy (Watcha, ur saliva, girl!! *oopppss*) meal for extra hp credit...Hmm...Worth it, i guess..?
Then, mummy cooked my favourite food...Fried prawns somemore..HeheXD soo full...

In a nutshell, my birthday's going to end soon... In another half an hour again...
Ok, birthday wishes for the coming year...

Sweet-16-jocelynn-year wishes:
1. I hope that I can score good results (straight A1) in my SPM.

2. I hope that my family and friends are always happy and healthy.

3. I hope that my spiritual life can grows on everyday as i grow up everyday, to know God better and serve Him always.

1 comment:

w3iyin said...

o__O
omg!!!
i didn't Noe yesterday is 21!!!!
waaaaaaaaa...
i missed..
SOBZ...
happy belated birthday 2 u lynn..
T_T