Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rynn's 林宇中的干物世界签唱会ConCert!!永远支持你的好歌、好音乐的偶


OMG!!! I cant really express my feeling now!!
It's Rynn(Ling Yu Zhong)'s concert in SUPP...
Well, once again, i got the ticket FREE!!
I went wif my sis and cousin, who luckily came to Kuching yesterday and were fortunate enough to have this opportunity to attend his concert.
I was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY HAPPY now!! Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay!!=D
Cant stop yelling...

I can just say...
Rynn was really handsome and attractive..Hehe *blush...eee...*
He sang excellently, still in good shape and nice, friendly...
Just now, when i asked him to sign my album that i'd just bought, i was really happy and excited...
Then, i softly said, " 林宇中,要加油哦!!"
I thought he din hear it... But....
He suddenly said, "嗯!! 我会的!!" And then looked at me... And shook hand wif me...
*hiax hiax...XD happy*

See?? I cant really express my feeling in even a simple sentence...just keep on "happy happy", which is true, wad my feeling is now...

However, every happy things wont have a perfect process afterall...
Well, my sis bought the album and got a cute notebook extra... So cute... And had Rynn's face inside it...
I wan it but she doesnt wan to give me... So, have to buy from frens now.. Dunno who's willing to sell it to me??
Then, next!! I wanna record the songs but then after he sang, just realised that the volume's not on... so no sound!!! OMG!!
Hmm.. luckily i still get to record my favourite song "远远",but the other song, "改嫁", which is also my favourite 1, was not successfulyl recorded... Nvm...
And i get to take many many cute photos on him...
Hmm...Although a lil disappointment at first, but overall, really HAPPY!! (again)
Exactly the same as his album neh~XD

There're lots of pretty and nice photos to be uploaded soon...
Now cant upload cos card-reader spoilt le... Soon ya~^.^
加油!! 我会一直支持你的!!加油哦。。。

No comments: