Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The time u say "I do"


When u're a foetus,
Thou mum said,
"You are priceless,
To take this land.."



When u're a baby,
Thou parents said,
"Thanks cutie...
For brightening our day!!"

When u're a child,
Thou friends said,
"Hey dude, come on up!!"
playing with the sand,
and making ur papa mad..


Now,
when you are grown up,
You start to sigh...
"Ha~What a miserable life,
in a misty way.."



When shall i meet my lovely pair?
Till the date i spare my land...
Holding her hands together in mine,
Saying out loud, "You are mine."


As there's quarrel,
it begins again...
"I wont fren u, shall u beware..
to the end of my life,
i'll make u blind"


Yet, in happiness moment,
it starts all over again...
"I wont let u go..
Dont u dare to stay away..
Be my honey, be my mind,
Be the mummy of my kind.."


After years of wonder,
i finally found my bride...
Step into the church,
her hands in mine...
"Yes, I do.."
Both of us clarifies...
Till the end of our lives,
i will be hers and she will be mine..

2 years later,
I've got my "kind"
A same little cutie that brightens our life...
And now, the story begins again...
Bringing another Man,
To find his life...


How mighty our God has been...
With Love, the world is created...
From one's heart to another,
"Yes, I do...To be your maid.."
Serves You always deep in my core..
Love You always as my Father Lord..

No comments: