Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shoo!! *exam* , Holiday Planning



Phew~ Finally my exam had ended well.....
oooppps, mayb i should say, i survive from the paper war, but whether it's a win o lost, have to wait for the results 2mr...
Hope, i can survive from these too...

Well, the exam had ended, so i dun wan to talk bout it now...
Ok, i've asked papa whether i can go for the St. Teresa's telematch....He allowed!! Yeah~ ^.^
Then, he also gave me the permission to attend the ISCF year end gathering dinner... So happy=D
Thus, tis means my November planning will be having more fun...

2day, i also had a meeting wif other Red Crescent's committees... We discussed bout the year-end Fun Come Training Camp's activities... It's so so fun... Everyone is in-charged on 1 particular area...
Hmm....i'm in-charge of the indoor games and presentation... Guess tat would be a great memory for all of us this year, especially the older committees.....
For the last day, we will be having fun activities too.... Looking forward to those funs.... *cant mention them now, o else the other members might noe*

Weird......
Really weird.....
EXTREMELY WEIRD....
Super Duper Hyper extremely weird.......
Y? y? y?
I cant feel the excitement of having a real holiday now....
I m really not-happy bout it... although finishing the exam is quite relieved, but holidays are just around the corner....
I m just a bit bit "down" bout it.....
It might be quite boring again...
Anyways, I've actually planned on the activities for the coming holidays:

Rough planning:-
  1. 15 november- go to the Spring wif 7 sisters.
  2. STUDY (cant believe that study is quite a main activity during holidays, for SPM of course)
  3. Sleep
  4. Watch television (follow up my favourite soap movie)
  5. Tidy up my room (aiming to decorate my room into pinky pinky nest)
  6. Church fellowship activities
  7. Camp
  8. Cousin's wedding
  9. ISCF dinner
  10. Back to Sri Aman (providing tuition to my cousins, according to my aunt, i'll have salary for this....HeheXD)
  11. Shopping
  12. STUDY
  13. STUDY
  14. STUDY
  15. STUDY
  16. STUDY
  17. STUDY
  18. STUDY
  19. Intensive tuition for physics, chemistry and bm
  20. Celebrating my Sweet-16-birthday wif family..=D

Wow!! Tat's a lot... I actually had 20 activities to be done.. But, let's see.... The MAIN activity is.......STUDY!!

Ok, dun be speechless....=.="
I'm not willing too... But, it's the last chance for me in this year....
O else, i might regret my whole life for using the holidays for nothing....

Oh ya!! I've a great plan in process now...
I want to KEEP FIT!! Should be slimming down i guess....
Cos, well, i admit that i'm really some1 that like to eat a lot... I cant stop once i'm stucked to sth that i liked sooooo much.....such as hamburger, french fries, nudget and others....
So, apparently, i'm getting fatter and fatter.....
This plan was actually in progress since June, but failed cos i'm still studying..
So, i need more energy....
Therefore, during holidays, i wont need to study that much...
So, hopefully, my plan will succeed....
Gambateh!!

2 comments:

i HATE myself!!! said...

aiz u so cute de lei.......stil wan keep slim me also same la

Anonymous said...

Funny biology Cartoons on the best Biology search engine made by a Chinese Scientist.