Sunday, November 16, 2008

Physics TuitioN At thE so-called famouS Sri SarjaNa*.*

Hmm... So, there it is...
"Still have ta' attend tuition even though it's holidays?" I asked my frend, JJ, practically....erm, last week, during PBK tuition...
Ok, she told me that this tuition is basically FREE-OF-CHARGE!! So, who doesn't wanna get free tuition for only 3 hours?? So, i told my mum, and she was just nodding her head, "ok, go lar!!"
Now, i just came home from the tuition... It was......GOOD!! (not promoting...the teacher was nice..although the jokes-to-be, was really not funny)

I woke up at 7.30am today, wishing that i wont need to sit at the back during tuition later...cos my sis said tat the center's usually crowded when it's free....
Really tired, cos i slept at around...2am last night....(was lying oni, cant sleep cos worried that i might b alone in the tuition for 3 hours...c2pig!)

Luckily, i saw JJ and others there, so i sat wif JJ....Bla bla bla~(again, chit-chatting and gossiping---just wad girls usually do..i guess)
Then, the teacher entered...
Many people told me that he was "funny" in the (not-under-18-way)....
I was quite disappointed though, cos i cant catch wad's so funny bout his jokes...
He kept saying, "The harder the ball u have, the further it flies..." sth like tat when he explain impulsive force and inertia, and the boys laughed till like wad....
Besides, he also kept singing a weird song when he explained momentum, wif his sorethroat-voice.... "M~~~~V!!!M~~~~~~~~V!!" Guess that "MV" wont come, o might b experiencing explosion now...

Hey, wad's so funny arh?? Haiz... again, c2pig me!!

The time passed so fast.... I was actually expecting the teacher to teach us the tougher questions... But, he just discussed on the easier questions, yet skipping the tough questions... And some of the questions are not given the answers some more, so how can we check our answers at home?? Hmm....(Tat's not really good bout him, i think...So, have to think twice again whether i'm going to his tuition next year...O.o)

In a beanshell(lol, the brother of nut, they live next doors i think...XD), i think i will be going to Sri Sarjana tuition next year...The learning skills suit me...I think i can learn better in the "funny-yellow" teaching way... Guess have to register soon...
But, JJ said she's going Wednesday afternoon...I cant... I was trying not to go for tuition in the afternoon... Quite tiring...So, maybe i will stick to Thursday night i guess.... See ya~

1 comment:

i HATE myself!!! said...

ball ah!!!!the boys balls la i think~~~